Latest from the Blog
Did you know:
1. Reflux affects up to 8% of children and a higher % of infants
2. Some estimates put it as high as 1 in 5 babies
3. It is estimated that 65‐85% of premmie babies suffer with GORD
4. In 2005 there were 259,800 births in Australia
5. Over 34,000 babies are likely to suffer with reflux in Australia
Following the Annual General Meeting held on Sunday 28th July, the 2019 RISA Executive Committee is confirmed: President – Hayley Sandford Vice-president – Carla Cram Secretary – Bronwyn Peters Treasurer – Danielle Fisher Management Committee: Crystal West,...
One of our admin members, and RISA librarian, Raechel McLucas, shares her reflux journey. My name is Raechel. I’m now a mum of 3 primary school aged children, work 2 days a week as a research officer at Autism Queensland, and I’ve just started a research Masters...