• 150 grams (1 and ¼ cups) gluten free self-raising flour
• 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
• 80g (1/3 cup) brown sugar
• 125ml (1/2 cup) rice milk
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (Cadbury’s is GF)
• 60g Nuttelex
• 1 egg lightly beaten
• 165g (3/4 cup) brown sugar (extra)
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (extra)
1. Preheat oven to 170oC. Grease dish.
2. Melt Nuttelex and allow to cool.
3. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add sugar; make a well in the middle.
4. Whisk rice milk and cocoa powder together, add beaten egg and melted butter.
5. Pour into flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
6. Pour into the prepared dish, and place dish into baking tray.
7. Sprinkle extra brown sugar into the batter.
8. Whisk 375ml (1 and ½ cups) boiling water with cocoa powder until smooth. Carefully pour over the batter.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a skewer inserted halfway into the pudding comes out clean.