If you weren’t able to make it to the 2013 conference but would like to see the presentations, they are available for access via a private youtube channel for a nominal fee! The quality of information is extraordinary. The information is provided at a nominal cost to cover the cost of filming on the day.
- Diagnosis and medical management of infant GORD – Professor Geoff Cleghorn, Paediatric Gastroenterologist – introductory clip
- Cows milk protein intolerance and allergy – Pete Smith, Paediatric Immunologist – introductory clip
- Eosinophillic oesophagitis – Richard Muir, Paediatric Gastroenterologist – introductory clip
- Tube feeding in infants with GORD – Looi Ee, Paediatric Gastroenterologist – introductory clip
- Nutritional management and meal time management and oromotor skills of children with GORD – Nicole Dennis, Dietician and Sandra McMahon, Speech therapist – introductory clip
- How Sensory Processing Affects Meal-Time Management – Vivienne Williams, Occupational Therapist – introductory clip
- Surgery and infant GORD – end of the day and end of the line? – Deborah Bailey, Paediatric General Surgeon – introductory clip
- A RISA parent’s perspective – Jess Tovey – introductory clip
Individual presentations are available to members and delegates of the conference for $10 per presentation or $40 for all presentations.
The full set of presentations is available to non-members for $20 per presentation or $80 for all. Remember RISA membership is $35 – you might take this opportunity to join and get the cheaper rate! 😉
Please note: once purchase is made, you will receive an email from email@example.com regarding how to access the forums. This may take up to 24 hours as the process is manual and completed by volunteers and paypal can take a while to notify payment (other methods of payment can be longer).
Disclaimer: While these presentations are provided by medical professionals (originally for an audience of exclusively medical professionals), they are for general information only and do not replace the professional opinion of your medical provider. Each child’s health and circumstances are different and any information provided in these presentations should only be used to inform a discussion with your medical team, not replace or circumvent their advice.